I feel like I'm eating myself away from the inside out.
Like every bit of inside of me is being scraped away until all I am is an empty skeleton with flesh hanging onto it.
My soul is crying for something that I could never give it.
No matter how lonely we feel we are never truly alone. We weren't born alone we wont die alone.Our mother was there, the doctor was there, anyone could be there, the doctor could be there once more.
No matter how badly we want to be alone, we're surrounded by people.
No matter how many people we're surrounded by we feel alone.
We're all so many walking contradictions.
I don't understand the irony of this life.
I don't understand why we feel the way we feel.
I look at people that have someone, and the way their behavior is and I just think to myself how dumb they look.
I tried so long to convince myself that I hate relationships and now I really hate relationships. I'm so bitter.
I wish I didn't feel this way. I make myself sick too my stomach.
I want to sleep until this is all over.
And it's not even bad.
We're all playing the victims of this.
I'm just tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment