My life is up and down. I'm facing so many different directions right now, and I don't know which way to go.
We're on a three day weekend. Guess what I did? Basically nothing.
Friday, I almost caused an accident, had a horrible day/night, and then slept.
Saturday was amazing.
Sunday did nothing.
Today I've done nothing. Oh wait I went and looked for a job for like an hour.
I look cute today and I want to go out to dinner, but I have to finish all of my homework that I should have probably dedicated this weekend to doing.
I am so tired of school I could die. I can't wait to be done. Tomorrow I have SEOP's and I'm thinking about talking to the counselors about dropping my classes right now and finishing online so I don't have to do a lot of summer school.
I'm going to be starting another blog soon having to do with volunteering at the Charity Exchange every Saturday, and the fundraiser I'm expecting to be doing over the month of March, and The Heart Walk Foundation.
I recommend you take a look at the websites.
http://www.charityanywhere.org/
http://www.heartwalkfoundation.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment