At one point this week I felt like all things were in order in my life. I would notice small things and it just made me feel like this is exactly where I need too be. Friday night though, happened to disrupt my thoughts, like a thrown rock disrupts the water, and all my peace left me. I hate that I have to over think everything. My life would be so much easier if I didn't. I don't want to take things too seriously or anything, and I don't want to think about what I think about, but it's the only thing I can't stop thinking about.
But overall, I think I've had one of the best weeks that I've had in a really long time. Everything seemed so... I don't know, perfect? But not, because I jut enjoyed everything, even the bad things. I just took it all in. And Friday couldn't have been any better. Saturday was amazing. And I'll see how today goes. I hope that I can just continue feeling how I've felt these past few days.
Well last night was Snow Canyon's junior prom... Did I go? No. I didn't. Why? Because no one knows me there and I didn't get asked. Oh well. Maybe next time. I wasn't too hurt about it really. Just sometime it would be nice to actually know what it's like to go to a dance, get all dressed up, and feel beautiful for the night. I hope that everyone that did attend had a really good time. (:
Oh one more thing, I met this lady yesterday when I was getting gas, and she talked about how beautiful of a day it was, and talked to me about enjoying life at the age I am, while I'm in high school. And to enjoy being young and healthy, and too take advantage of that. So I guess I'm done complaining and waiting for something better out of high school. I don't know what lies ahead, but I need to enjoy what I have now.
Although I feel like my life has great things waiting for me.
Growing up is scary.
I relate to this. growing up is downright terrifying, but we're all doing it, so I guess we're not alone, right?
ReplyDeletealso, I really wanna get together with you in the near future. I feel like we could be very nice friends if we put in the effort and I would really enjoy that. I was wondering if you had my number?