Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yup.

I can't say this in any other way, but that I wish I could stay away for days.
Stay away from people and the world.

I'm so incredibly done with girls, and their stupid drama.

I have NO idea what I want! Or what I'm doing. and I can't express how much everyone stresses me out. I'm done with this same old feeling that I've had for so long.  I'm sick of people pretending to be my friend, I'm sick of surrounding myself with people that I know as soon as they get the chance they will talk about me, because all they can do is talk about other people when I'm around, and I'm not going to lie and say I never do, because I can struggle with that too, but just not as bad. And yes, sometimes I go off on rants and say things I know I shouldn't, but it's hard when you're caught up in the moment, already struggling, and the biggest thing you have in common with people, is people.


So I'll just put the blame on everyone else, because sometimes that's the bad quality I have.

I don't know want to pretend. Ever. I don't want to be someone or something I'm not. But I don't know who I am or anything about myself. I'm confused. and one minute I want to be surrounded by people and the next i hate everyone. and the next minute I want be kind sweet and classy and the next I want to be a Bad ass.
I don't know how to just be one person, because there's so many people I want to be. I'm everywhere. I'm like floating and being torn apart because everyone wants something.

Please god bring me someone that wont be like everyone else.
I don't want to deal with this anymore and I need something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment