I'm absolutely terrified for my future. I feel so unprepared, and to me that's one of the worst feelings I'll ever feel.
------------------
I don't want to face it alone, but I feel like I have no hand to hold.
And when I did, I started slowly loosing grip.
Until I lost my happiness.
Well, you have no idea how much you meant to me.
You have no idea how much you destroyed me.
I'm walking on this small path fit for two, while I watch from behind, me and you.
Every time I fell you were there to pick me up again.
But I'm back where I started.
From beginning with no end.
Even though the path wasn't clear,
I could see how close we were to watching it disappear.
I don't want to walk this alone.
I'm still learning this road.
------
I'm not done with that, but oh well.
I'm just tired of feeling completely alone.
And I'm tired of having feelings that aren't returned.
I'm tired of being confused.
I'm tired of being tired.
and sick.
and scared.
I'm tired.
I guess I just miss liking someone.
And I miss how everything used to be.
I have no idea how my life has turned out the way it has, and I don't know how I've got to where I am today.
Whatever. Stuff happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment