Now I need too watch Donnie Darko.
Definitely one of my all time favorite movies, and nick & Norah's infinite playlist.
Time for a movie night!
Well, this past two days have been incredibly eventful and I can't even begin to go through all of it.
All I know is that it's a change and a very good one at that.
So thanks, God.
And I'm still trying to make a decision.
and I'm still strongly disliking girls, but even more now.
I've made a new friend.
I think she's a keeper.
Which doesn't happen too often lately. My life is like skhjfklsfnhdfjfsldfs
that 24/7.
I just want to talk to someone and create art.
I think I finally get to finish my room this weekend. So by Christmas break it will be alll ready for my hermit stage.
Have you ever had an urge to say a word?
I just keep wanting to say holla, or holler. and I don't know why, but it is definitely getting on my nerves.
Goodnight.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment