EVERYONE IS FAKE.
I'm fake. You're fake! The person closest to you is fake! Your parents and your teachers are fake. Your damn grocery store cashier.
Everyone.
And I could not express this enough.
Because I don't think anyone can even begin to comprehend the level of fake that this era is on.
So, when I hear someone say "yeah that damn bitch is so fake" I just cringe. Because FIRST OFF, what kind of sentence is that!? SECOND. That person is fake too!
I had this friend, that would constantly call my other friend all of these mean names behind her back too me, and he would just talk all of this crap and call her fake, and then she would call him a tool behind his back. And then when they were around each other they were nice.
So what does that say?
OH. They're both fake?
I don't know. Because it definitely does not say that they're mature.
And I'm not saying I wouldn't partake in this. But I tried not to and just tried to laugh it off because it didn't involve me, but they involved me. And it's nothing I would ever even take serious because I just don't freaking care.
And that's how I feel at the moment.
And I have extreme frustration towards the male race at this moment.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment