About a night last summer, where we stayed out very late just the three of us, and I being the youngest one and you two had just graduated and we had a big bottle of jack and we jumped on the tramp behind a house against a mountain in Ivins and the moon was so bright that night. I didn't drink, and I think I was only fifteen at the time. But I saw the whole thing as interesting.
I was trying to remember who I hung out with last summer and realized I really didn't hang out with anyone. I was always gone, but for the most part I was with my best friend. But all summer I didn't exactly participate, I just watched. I felt like I was just there.
You guys don't realize what that night did for me. You will never have any idea. Thinking about it though, I realize how sad it is. Two sad drunks that graduated high school just barely and have no idea what they're doing with their life, so they jump on the trampoline, and keep jumping with a fifteen year old girl. But I guess life just has moments like that and there's not much you can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment